Saturday, May 14, 2011

What I'm Loving at the Beach

I'm reposting this, as blogger had some troubles yesterday and my original post was deleted.  Sorry if it's a repeat for anyone.


We've been on vacation this week so I wanted to share what I've enjoyed about this vacation.  The weather has been awesome, the girls have been great, and I've been able to reconnect with my parents, sisters, and brothers in law.  The only thing missing was my husband, who wasn't able to get leave from work for the week.

The feel of the sand between my toes

Reading a great book.

Tiny footprints on the beach made by my girls running back and forth from the water.

Running on the beach (I built up to 3 miles this week!).

The view

1 comment:

  1. We missed seeing you and the girls while Bradley was here this past weekend. I've heard "The Help" is a great book, its on my list. Hope you all have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!