Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Few Blogs Worth Mentioning

Over the past few months I've come across some blogs that I'm really enjoying.  I love gaining inspiration for food, the home, and life, so I thought I would share with you my recent blog finds.

First of all, Mignois Home, is a blog that I was introduced to last week, via a highlight from another blog.  After reading Jen's introduction of her blog, I spent the next 30 minutes or so browsing her blog and looking through all of her great pictures.  Here's one of my favorites:  her kitchen.

via
Another new favorite is Sand and Sisal, by Kim Wilson.  She inspires me all the time with her DIY projects, recipes, and insights on life.  On my to-do list is this project that she recently made:

via
Just yesterday, my husband introduced me to a new food blog, Love and Olive Oil, by a cute couple Lindsay and Taylor.  Lindsay has a book coming out this June, and while we were browsing through the recipes on her site, my mouth was watering, and my husband was {I think} bookmarking quite a few for me to try.  Check out the picture of this awesome cake:

via
So, there you have three of my newest blog finds.  I hope you find them as enjoyable as I have!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!