Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Great Weekend

This past weekend was absolutely wonderful.  Nothing overly exciting happened, but we had a great time as a family, playing outside, working in the garden, finishing a few things in the house, and being together.  Bradley and I even got a date night in, thanks to a  sweet friend from church.  I'm usually ready for our week to begin again, but not this time.  I really dreaded seeing Bradley go to work this morning and had no real motivation to get anything done.

My computer sat with a dead battery over the weekend, and I hadn't even checked my email, except for an occasional peek at Bradley's phone {he's the only one with a smart phone}.  So, I got back online today and I'm trying to catch up on a few things before heading out of town for two weeks.  The kids and I are going on a road trip to VA and PA.  We have two weddings to attend and some Grandparents and cousins to visit!  It should be fun.  I can't guarantee what or if I will be posting while I'm gone, but if I get inspired I'll put something up.

I wrote a guest post over at the Not Wedding yesterday, so if you'd like to go check it out, it's a bit of a love story about Bradley and me.  My friend Callie is the master mind behind the Not Wedding, and you might be seeing this awesome event come to your city soon!!  They're launching several new locations this year, including NYC, Charleston, Cape Cod, and Nashville, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the way that God is expanding this business for Callie and her team.

My little boy is also turning ONE this week!  I can't believe he's almost a year old.  We did some celebrating last night, since we won't be with Bradley on his actual birthday, and I'm pretty sure both Grandmas have something fun planned when we're with each of them.

Hope ya'll have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!